I can go into ANY advertising or marketing campaign and make it work better. Period.
But growing your business is a process.
No "pie in the sky" glittery fantasies!
No easy buttons. No shortcuts or hacks.
No overblown, hype-filled promises.
• When you're ready to learn how to win the long game...
• When you want to see results like my other clients...
• When you want to stop being a timid marketer...
• When you finally realize "Hope Is Not a Marketing Plan"...
We should talk.
But working with me is NOT for everybody.
I’m not curmudgeonly (that's a word, right?) but I am VERY picky about who I’ll speak with so be sure you meet these criteria before we proceed.
Here’s Who I CAN Help:
1. You must have a good, solid product that people want OR have the ability to create it. I mainly work with people who have a solid, working business and simply want to make it work bigger, stronger, better. My ideal clients are people who are ready to grow and scale, but if you're just starting out - I get you. I've been there and I can help you get started on the right foot. (Important: I don’t won't work with get rich quick, MLM, crypto, or “biz-opp” folks.)
2. You must have a sales process and actually be selling the product. This means that you’re getting consistent traffic and making sales already. You’re running ads, you’re promoting, and you’re selling stuff. You don’t have to be “everywhere” or “huge”... I just need you to be PRESENT and active. (We can build the rest.)
3. You must have a good reputation and care about your clients. Everything we do together will not only be bringing you more sales and repeat profits, but we’ll be connecting you with new markets, new clients, and new profit sources chock full of more customers who think like your current clients. And in order for us to do that, you need to have your act together. In other words, you need to be legit. And you need to truly care about the people you serve.
4. You must be beyond the "easy button" or "magic pill" mentality. I do not subscribe to the idea of pre-packaged dreams. Everything we do together will be customized to YOUR journey and based in the solid, time-proven principles practiced in the experience of over two decades of dedication to my craft. Think "slow cooker" versus microwave. That doesn't mean difficult... in fact, don't be surprised when some of our results seem practically effortless.
5. You MUST follow directions and be fiercely committed to success. To me, being fiercely committed to success means you will actually implement the stuff I give you because, if you don't, neither one of us will make money. (Don’t worry, it won't be anything too weird. OK, maybe sometimes, but not really.)
If all that sounds like you...